Day 1: HOME – HCMC (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, warmest reception by our representative then transfer to hotel for check-in.
Dinner at local restaurant. Visit Ben Thanh night market. Overnight in HCMC.
Day 2: HCMC – CU CHI – HCMC (B-L-D)
After breakfast, transfer to Cu Chi and visit Cu Chi Tunnel where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnel system of more than 200km in length which provide shelters for Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam War against American troops. Afterwards, go back to HCMC. Have lunch at local restaurant in HCMC. After lunch enjoy city tour in HCMC, the biggest and busiest city of Vietnam, with visits The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall which were all built during the French colonial period. Then visit the ReunificationPalace, the WarMuseum, famous lacquer ware factory and shopping at the Ben Thanh market for great. Enjoy dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in HCMC
Day 3: HCMC – MY THO – HCMC (B-L-D)
After breakfast, transfer to My Tho with the colorful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey. Arrive My Tho and get on a boat trip up MekongRiver with a stop at the Thoi Son islet to taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs. Visit the authentic life of the local and challenge Your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Enjoy an adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks.Then take the big boat to visit Hong Van Garden, visit bee farm, taste coconut candy, and drink tea –honey – lime here. Lunch to be served with the Mekong Delta specialties ex.: elephant ear fish, big headed prawn, spring rolls, etc. And then, transfer back to HCMC .Enjoy dinner at local restaurant.Overnight in HCMC
Day 4: DEPARTURE HCMC (B)
After breakfast, free time for shopping till transferring to airport for departure.
End of tour.
– Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing ROH)
– All meals indicated in the program
– All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles, boat
– All entrance fees for sightseeing and Water puppet show ticket
– Local English/ Chinese speaking guide
– Water on route
– International flight tickets to and from Vietnam
– Personal insurance
– Personal expenses: drinks, laundry
– Tips for guide and driver
– All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions
Child policies: applied for child from 5 to 11 yrs ld
– Sharing bed with adult: 50% of tour cost
– Extra bed: 75% of tour cost
– Twin sharing: 100% of tour cost
GROUND PACKAGE PRICE
RM 575.00 per person for group 30 pax and above.